Swiss Nursing Students (SNS) is the national association of nursing students in Switzerland. With more than 2,000 members, it is the largest organisation within the Swiss Professional Nursing Association (SPN).
Membership of both SNS and ASI is free of charge for all UAS and ES students, so that you can experience the benefits of membership during your training period.
The members of SNS get many benefits that come with membership of the ASI.
We are constantly developing these benefits.
- a free subcription for The nursing magazine
- Legal advice and protection with information and support to defend your work-related rights.
- Post-graduate and continuing education courses and conferences at reduced prices.
- Attractive discounts on a range of services offered by businesses and insurance companies at preferential prices.
- Advocacy with employers, health insurers and health departments. Lobbying at national and cantonal level; submission of the popular initiative "For strong nursing care".
- Free access to the continuing education platform.
- Free membership of the ASI and Swiss Nursing Students (SNS) for all nursing students.
- ASI members can receive a scholarship or loan for their postgraduate training or a financial contribution for their research.
- Strengthening the nursing profession with greater visibility and impact with each new membership.